Friday, November 25, 2011

What I'm thankful for, 2011 edition

This year I have a great deal for which to be thankful. I am thankful for you, my readers, who stop by and make my day brighter with your comments and emails. Today and everyday I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends both near and far. I am thankful for my family and my health. I am blessed to have a husband who works like crazy to provide for his family, and my kitties who are purr-fect (at least to me). I am especially thankful for my amazing, smart, funny little boy who makes my life an adventure everyday! 

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting blog. This is my first visit to your site, but having browsed through your earlier posts can tell you it won't be my last. I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...