Thursday, June 30, 2011

More updates

I just wanted to point out, that I'm slowly making some changes to my blog. I'm sort of learning as I go. But if you check out the top of my blog, you can see I added some pages.

I'm not going to explain them because I think they are pretty much self explanatory. If you have a link up that I didn't include, please feel free to send me your link party and I will happily add it. 



Also, if you take a little look see at the side of my blog, I have included a way to get in contact with me by email. I'd love to hear from you if you have a question for me, or if you have a activity that you think I would be interested in. Heck, I'd love to hear from you even if you want to talk Mob Wives and Pretty Little Liars. (I know my television choices are questionable to say the least, but they make me happy). Basically, feel free to contact me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...