Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter fun: Stamping

I have to admit something.....................................I have an addiction to cookie cutters. We use them for lots of other things besides baking cookies. When I see some, I just can't say no. The other day I went to Walmart for some body wash and came across a set of Easter cookie cutters instead. The stamps included two flowers, a butterfly, two rabbit shapes, and an egg. Before putting them to work making cookies, I decided to let the chickadee use them for stamps. Here is the first one that we did together:

This is Logan painting on his own. He decided to add a paint brush and try to paint the outlines in and add some other pictures of his own.

Now, we just need to use them to make our Easter cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...