Tuesday, February 8, 2011

All about Logan- An interview at 27 months

Dear Logan,
You are 27 months old today. And what better way to describe you then to have you answer questions about yourself. Here's what you had to say:

What is your name? Logan (says last name)

How old are you? 2.

How old is Mommy?  3.

What is your favorite food? Sugar and chicken and chicken nuggets............ and french fries. And ketchup. I'm getting hungry.

What is your favorite color? Purple. And pink.
What is your favorite animal? A giraffe.

What is your favorite tv show? Mickey and Minnie.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A monkey.

Who is your mommy? Mama.

What does your mommy do? Play moon dough.

Who is your daddy? Daddy.

What does your daddy do? Work.

What food do you not like? I like food.

Where do you want to live when you grow up? (He said his address).

What do mommy and daddy do after you go to bed? Dress me up.

What does daddy say? Hug me.

What do Smudge and Scout say? Meow, meow, meow. Let me come in!

What does mommy say? I love you.

What is your favorite song? Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

What is your favorite movie? Car movie

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Pink (strawberry) and vanilla too.

Who is your best friend? Daddy and Nana.

Who do you love? Mommy. And Nana. And Gabby. I miss Nana and Gabby. Do they miss me?

What is your favorite thing to do? Play.


I couldn't have said it better.
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...